This post is about my first batch of Colourpop lipsticks
I ordered the lipsticks in January and was thrilled when I received them. Had to pay almost 2000 as custom duty, but it was worth every penny.
The lip colors are amazing, very different shades, variety of colors for every skin tone and long lasting too. If you like matte finish liquid lipsticks, you’ve GOT to try these!
The liquid lipcolours come in Ultra matte, Ultra Satin and Ultra metallic finish.
I ordered 4 from their Ultra matte range and 1 from the Ultra satin range
The shades I ordered were:
1. Mama – it’s a burnt orange shade, which is gorgeous looking. It would look amazing on fair to medium skin tone. I’ve been looking for such a shade since long but just couldn’t find one. I love the way it looks on me. In the picture, second from top is Mama swatches on my arm
2. Love Bug – this is a terracotta brown color. It is really pretty and works as a perfect nude for medium/wheatish skin tone. This would look great on all Indian girls. This is the first swatch
3. Lost – this shade is from their Ultra satin range while the other 4 are ultra matte. This color lasts for a lesser time as compared to the others. Is it because of the finish or the shade, I am not too sure. It’s a beautiful brick red color which brightens up my face. This is the third swatch
4. More better – This is a dark magenta color which is really pretty. It would suit all Indian skin tones. If you’re into dark Pink lipsticks then you must try this one. This is the 4th swatch
5. Notion – this is a vampy dark maroon shade. It looks beautiful but it bleeds after few hours of applying it. So I have to be careful whenever I am wearing it. This is the 5th swatch
I have been using these lipsticks since the past 2 months now and I am in love with each of them. I don’t reach out for other lipsticks in my vanity. The formula is very nice, looks velvety and lasts for 5-6 hours. All this for just 6 USD per tube!
Above picture shows how the lipstick swatches look without flash and the below picture has been clicked with flash
You can purchase these beauties on http://www.colourpop.com. They do ship internationally. Free international delivery offered on purchase above 50 USD, however you may have to pay hefty custom charges.